With a second straight trip to the playoffs firmly in their sights, the Atlanta Braves focused on improving their...
- How the NBA navigated its longest, most unpredictable year
- These six moves will decide the next NBA champion
- Week 4 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus preseason predictions we got wrong
- Projected 2021 draft order: Giants, Jets take over as favorites for No. 1 pick
- Source: NFL plans on game after Titans’ outbreak
- Watch all of Gerrit Cole’s 13 punch outs vs. Indians in Yankees’ Game 1 winGerrit Cole was on fire Tuesday evening, striking out 11 Cleveland Indians batters in the New York Yankees 12-3 win in Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Round.
- Preview: Brewers look to upset Dodgers in wild card seriesThe Brewers will open their National League wild card series Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Gleyber Torres two-run homer chases Shane Bieber from game in Yankees' Game 1 winNew York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres clubbed a two-run homer in the sixth inning to chase Cleveland Indians starter Shane Bieber from the game with Cleveland trailing 7-2. New York won the game, 12-3.
- Aaron Judge's two-run homer in first inning paces Yankees to 12-3 Game 1 win over IndiansOn just the fourth pitch of the game, Aaron Judge hit a two-run homer, giving the New York Yankees a 2-0 lead they would not relinquish against the Cleveland Indians. New York chased ace Shane Bieber early and took Game 1, 12-3.
- MLB's video replay process overturned 42.4% of reviewed calls in 2020Video reviews overturned 42.4% of calls checked during Major League Baseball’s shortened regular season, down slightly from 44% in 2019.
- Manuel Margot home run ices Rays’ 3-1 win over Blue Jays in Game 1 of Wild Card RoundManuel Margot slams a home run into left field in the bottom of the seventh inning of Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Round. It gave the Tampa Bay Rays all the insurance they needed in their 3-1 win over the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Lakers vs. Heat: WWE Superstars predict if LeBron can win 4th title: WWE Pop QuestionLakers vs. Heat: WWE Superstars predict if LeBron can win 4th title: WWE Pop Question
- Given first opportunity on defense, Packers' Summers hungry for moreThe stats suggest Green Bay Packers linebacker Ty Summers did just fine Sunday, especially for his first time playing defense in an NFL regular-season game.
- Cardinals lose Johnson City affiliate as Appalachian League converts to college summer circuitMajor League Baseball started the process of eliminating minor league affiliates Tuesday, with the Appalachian League converted to a college summer circuit.
- Watch all nine Blake Snell strikeouts vs. Blue Jays in Rays’ Game 1 winBlake Snell brought the heat against the Toronto Blue Jays in Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Round, striking out nine batters as the Tampa Bay Rays defeated the Jays, 3-1 and moved within one win of an ALDS berth.